Quantcast

Brisbane Dogging

1234

Brisbane Dogging

Ben & Anna
Young couple s26 h32 looking for people in Brisbaneand sitesto play.

Let us know.

Dogcouple@hotmail.com

Re: Brisbane Dogging

nrivers2
love to get together, let us know if you ever get down to the goldie.

Re: Brisbane Dogging

Rosso
Young couple also, (m23, f19) looking for sites or discreet fun on GCoast, or south to Byron.  Nothing too intimidating as gaining confidence in this scene. She is keen to be watched by a few strangers, maybe have them join in if appropriate.
Or link up with another couple somewhere public.
Looking for suggestions for sites. Keen to watch for a start also, she likes to watch to get started.

Re: Brisbane Dogging

Dazza25
Hi Guys, new to the scene but I'd love to be invloved in dogging. I love watching couples especially in hte outdoors. Any good spot in Brisbane?

Re: Brisbane Dogging

Dazza25
Hi Guys, you still into Dogging? Doesn't seem to much activity for us Brisbane people on this site?

Re: Brisbane Dogging

Alan
In Brissy with a nice hotel room or can watch outside
Be there 7th to 10th august in CBD Contact aussiejillian@yahoo.com

Re: Brisbane Dogging

Cumonme
Good looking 35/m looking to play in the Wynnum area - available most nights

Re: Brisbane Dogging

Chapelli
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: Brisbane Dogging

Rose
Hey we are a couple, male 24, female 22.. We're looking for a good time. No pressure, first time and want to see where things will lead us. In the brisbane area. If you feel comfortable, can you please deacribe what you look like please ;)

Re: Brisbane Dogging

Erotikguy
I'm interested :)

Re: Brisbane Dogging

Benji
Me;

Brown hair brown eye,
about 5'10"
athelic body
no body hair
both nipples and tongue pierced
live in Brisbane

if interested contact me
yt007@hotmail.com

Re: Brisbane Dogging

jack
Hi I am jack 23 year old.work in security industry.I am toll and average body.dark colour...if interest give me email on sonu_sangha2008@yahoo.com
nik

Re: Brisbane Dogging

nik
would love to see u guys fuck and join. bi guy 35 CBD x

Re: Brisbane Dogging

nathan
hi im nathan 28 truckie that comes to brisbane a lot im interested in watching or even joining in let me know when an where 0408875803

Re: Brisbane Dogging

luv2dog
Good looking 28yo M, athletic build, lives for the world of dogging & to share it with others! Any couples in Brisbane willing to put on a show & be watched? Or maybe you need a hand from the onlookers... Let's get this up & running in Brissy while the weathers good!!

Re: Brisbane Dogging

Flandog
Hi Couple in their 40 's no pressure, would like to meet you guys for some fun female likes to play with another female.

Re: Brisbane Dogging

Flandog
Hi Couple in their 40 's no pressure, would like to meet you guys for some fun female likes to play with another female.

Re: Brisbane Dogging

Flandog
Hi guys couple 40 yr old would like to meet, female loves the ladies.

Re: Brisbane Dogging

xavier83
love to help out!

Re: Brisbane Dogging