Quantcast

Dogging sites in perth, new to the game

1234 ... 7

Dogging sites in perth, new to the game

S&H4fun
My wife and i tried dogging at kings park on the weekend and loved it
any others into it and are there any other sites in perth

Re: Dogging sites in perth, new to the game

young perth Cpl
Hi there,

We must have missed you, we to also go to Kingspark.

Pm us and we could chat about exact locations and possibly arrange a meet.

Cheers

Re: Dogging sites in perth, new to the game

mike campbell
hi mike ere
i was in kings park on good friday about 20.00hrs and meet a cpl for some fun when i arrive she was already out of the car in the bush naked. i will tell you it was a good friday

Re: Dogging sites in perth, new to the game

macfrenchman
hi mike!!wats up mate!! hey! where exactly in kings park is the dogging site??
if you looking for fun time just email me: french130@live.fr

Re: Dogging sites in perth, new to the game

lifestoshort
Hello Everyone

I am going to start a list of dogging sites in Perth.
If you have a favourite site and want me to list please reply to me at andrewsdogging@gmail.com
I will organise times and dates for groups to get together. There are some fantastic spots on the beach in the Northern suburbs in Perth.
If you have people you prefer to attend, get their permission first and send me their email and I will send out updates.
I did this is the UK and if done with respect it can be a very fun time for all.

Re: Dogging sites in perth, new to the game

mterence
Hi, I am new to this but have to give it a go.
Married but my wife will not play.  Mature age, live near Bayswater, Bassendean.

Re: Dogging sites in perth, new to the game

swacky
hi i am keen, i am a young white(tanned) shaven and good-looking male 24yrs and can be contacted on swacky88@gmail.com if your keen then just send me a mail?

Re: Dogging sites in perth, new to the game

iloveudear
i was there last friday there. if u want to go next time then plz invite me

Re: Dogging sites in perth, new to the game

iloveudear
hi'i m looking for fun. plz invite me

Re: Dogging sites in perth, new to the game

niceandnasty83
I'm 27 and want to see perth from the red hill lookout while getting some action.

any takers?

Re: Dogging sites in perth, new to the game

Qldmale
In Perth for a week and keen to see what this is all about.
Can someone fill me in or point me in the right direction?
28yo guy here btw.
Cheers guys :-)

Re: Dogging sites in perth, new to the game

iva littlun
hey there,
M/F?
I'm male young, not looking for male.
rob

Re: Dogging sites in perth, new to the game

rob
Yeah I know a great spot in wanneroo if interested nice and dirty. But clesn

Re: Dogging sites in perth, new to the game

Tone
where in wanaroo

RE: Dogging sites in perth, new to the game

Qldmale
Ah I'm back home that was months ago. Don't come to Qld do u? :-p

Date: Mon, 9 Jan 2012 17:27:08 -0800
From: [hidden email]
To: [hidden email]
Subject: Re: Dogging sites in perth, new to the game

where in wanaroo

http://cumdogging.1632876.n2.nabble.com/Dogging-sites-in-perth-new-to-the-game-tp4049372p7170436.html
To unsubscribe from Dogging sites in perth, new to the game, click here.

Re: Dogging sites in perth, new to the game

wavic
hi there im a dogging virgin :) but like the concept! i am free this sunday night and im in the inner northern suburbs. good looking muscled 28 yr old male, please invite cheers mitchell_bj@hotmail.com(female involved please:)

Re: Dogging sites in perth, new to the game

nudeox
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: Dogging sites in perth, new to the game

Newby
I'm near wanneroo where abouts?

CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: Dogging sites in perth, new to the game

bruther_luv
I'm completely new to all this but very curious. Would like to attend one of these meets, am down near baldivis but will travel to city area. Would appreciate an invite. Am a 35 year old muscled/toned man, good looking.
1234 ... 7