Quantcast

Perth dogging

1234 ... 11

Perth dogging

downanddirtee
does it happen in perth

Re: Perth dogging

young perth Cpl
Hi there,

Yes there is quite a bit of dogging going on in Perth.

Pm us and we could help point you in the right direction.

Cheers

Re: Perth dogging

Western Dog
Western Doggers is the home of dogging and exhibitionistic sex in W.A.

get in touch

WD

RE: Perth dogging

downanddirtee

Hi ya wot is the web site to look at

Date: Sun, 18 Apr 2010 22:50:44 -0800
From: [hidden email]
To: [hidden email]
Subject: Re: Perth dogging

Western Doggers is the home of dogging and exhibitionistic sex in W.A.

get in touch

WD

View message @ http://n2.nabble.com/Perth-dogging-tp2849612p4923823.html
To unsubscribe from Perth dogging, click here.

Find it at CarPoint.com.au New, Used, Demo, Dealer or Private?

Re: Perth dogging

murray
hi came across this here am interested in the dogging side of this could you point me in the right directon and what are the rules??

thanks for your time

Murray and violet

Wilkomedic@yahoo.com.au

Re: Perth dogging

Paul
Hi how do I find sites and where do I need to go. Is this a club of some sort ?

Re: Perth dogging

Western Dog
simply send an email to

westerndoggers-subscribe@yahoogroups.com.au

cheers
WD

Re: Perth dogging

twoforfun
This post was updated on .
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: Perth dogging

two4fun
Hi there,

We are wondering where all the dogging sites in perth are ?

We just getting into this fun and love to give it a go.

John & marie

RE: Perth dogging

young perth Cpl
Hi there guys,

Where abouts in perth are you?

Thanks

Date: Mon, 6 Sep 2010 18:48:38 -0700
From: [hidden email]
To: [hidden email]

Hi guys,

We are interested in places in perth as a couple and how/ do we make contact with others

Thanks guys

J & M

Re: Perth dogging

funtimesforusal
Hi we are a couple interested in dogging

Seen so much of it n UK websites, it looks like a lot of fun

Would be interested in meeting up with a couple somewhere

If interested drop us a line

Paula and Mark

Re: Perth dogging

steve/lucy
we are a couple interested in trying to expand our sexual experiences.done the 3sum thing and now want to try fucking strangers.is there any safe places you have been to that you would use again?we are s.o.r.reply couplelive1@hotmail.com

Re: Perth dogging

paulterry
This post was updated on .
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: Perth dogging

Aussiejillian
Hi and thanks so much for sending me an email,

Its a shame that the festive season has started as love to be involved both ways in dogging that is watching and performing, Shame yr wife's not into it,
We are out of action for few weeks but keep in touch.
Until then there is some action going on at Hester Park near Canning River on Wed- Sat most afternoons late mostly guys but after 5.30 often couples.
R U into pics of dogging as always love to swap.

Cheers
Jill and Alan

Re: Perth dogging

gazzaman
So are u still going to hester park aussiejillian! Been keen to hook up, SOR

Re: Perth dogging

jonnikkii
very interested couple in dogging sounds exciting to us wheredo we go for some fun
j&n

Re: Perth dogging

Aussiejillian
Depends on what you are seeking Hester park is good spot, Lots of space and can arrange to meet people or have others there .

Whatever your keen on lets know and we can help.
Like it discreet
Alan and Jill

Hester Park

bukkakelover069
Let's organize a time/date for hester park fun! i have been a few times but only ever seen guys there. it would be great to meet up with a woman or couple for a change :)

Re: Perth dogging

aussiejillian
if you still keen we r back in Perth Lets know on our e-mail directly its aussiejillian at yahoo dot com

Looking fwd to hearing from u and some fun

Love Jill and Alan

Re: Perth dogging

aussiejillian
if your still keen let know on our e-mail at aussiejillian at yahoo dot com
love Jill and Alan
1234 ... 11